Monday, February 20, 2012

I Followed the Evil Scientist into a Dark Room. What I Saw I Will Never Forget.....

There were not any lights in the room and the bad scientist went somewhere.  After a few minutes I heard his voice, he was talking on the phone and he only used his initals. I thought that ''there will be bad things and I have to be brave and stop him, but I can't do anything and today is my birthday. I think I might have a chance.


After few minutes the door bell rang.  I heard a woman's voice.  She asked ''Everything is ready?" and the bad scientist said ''none , I can't prepare anything.'' The woman said ''ok, I can help you''. After hearing these sentences I became nervous.


Sometime I heard voices like '' Where is yoghurt , beef or tofu. After I heard a voice. The woman shouted '' Every thing is ready!''. The door bell rang and noone answered the door. I thought that I could open the door, but firstly I had to open the cupboard's door. When I opened the door everyone shouted ''HAPPY BİRTHDAY ''  This was only my mum's game after all.
                                                                                                                  Başak Özay
                                                                                                                      6-E

The room was dark. I could hear the mad scientist's voice. Then what I saw. I will never forget this. He has finished his last invention: 
"Dumbler" the most strong , the worst and the most stupid monster in the world . It was a killing machine. First it killed the scientist's cat. Poor cat! Then it escaped down the street. 
It killed the police ,then he killed some people. There was a thing very interesting. It didn't kill the children , it didn't do anything them. He just killed adults . I went near to scientist .
I said:
_What is your aim ? The scientist said:
_I will kill all the adults and the children will be my slaves.The world will be mine. And he laughed. But he has forgotten something. He has forgotten to teach to Dumbler he is its boss so Dumbler came and killed him. I was scared , Dumbler came through me . He was going to kill me . I closed my eyes and waited but it didn't do anything when I opened my eyes I understood it was a nightmare.
                                                                                                      Buse Başak ÖZDEMİR
                                                                                                                  7/A


It was a dark and stormy night.  I was driving home from work.  I was exhausted because I had been working all day.  It was freezing outside.  Suddenly, I saw something.  It was an enormous black shape in front of me.  I stopped in the car and there was a flash of lighting.  The "thing" moved closer.  What can I do?  I thought to myself.  I locked the doors of the car so the "thing" couldn't get in, then I remembered that I had my mobile phone with me.  I phoned my friends, who was a police officer and told him that I was terrified.
                                                                                                to be continued.......
                                                                                                       Gizem Olağon
                                                                                                       Zehra Buse Şahin
                                                                                                       Merve Yalaın
                                                                                                                    7C



                                                  THE BEST RESTAURANT


   In America there were a TV show called The Best Restaurant. In the show there were three judges (Ron, Emmy and Tom.) They were going to choose the best restaurant and they would give a million dollars to it for a prize. Today they decided to go to The Fisherman Restaurant. They arrived. The Fisherman Restaurant looked good. It has got a large park to be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment