Friday, February 10, 2012

7th Grades

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB AND WHY?
My dream job is to be a Tank Driver in the Army because I love Military things. The tank is my favorite. I really want to blow up terrorist caves and other things. This is my dream job.
-Ahmet Emre Cavus

I want to be a professional volleyball player because I have played volleyball for 7 years. Before I didn't want to play volleyball and now I want to play too much. My favorite and lovely sport is volleyball. I know this now. I love playing volleyball and volleyball is my life.
-Tanra Mansur

I want to be a detective. Because I love to solve crimes,I love mystery and smart killers. I love justice too so I want a new world. In this world there is no justice so ı will make a new one. Then in the world just good people will live.
-Omer Kazanc

I was imagining my dream job... I want to be a doctor because...First my father is a doctor and when I watch him I learn his skills.And it means I can teach others about doctors. Secondly I want to make ill people healthy. In our large population many people are ill. They are going to die and they aren't happy. It is so bad for me. I want people to be happy. I hope I will be doctor. For that I studied, I am studying and I will study.
-Mehmet Selman Kilic

My dream job is to be a computer engineer.I love this job.For that I'm going to study very hard.Because my father says:'You're very hardworking and you must be an engineer'.-Anil Sarac
  
I want to be a attack helicopter pilot because I want to protect my country against terrorists and enemy forces. I am going to blow up terrorist buildings and enemy forces. I really like Military stuff. With my Tank driver friend Ahmet, we will fight against enemies for our country forever.
Ufuk Baris Pehlevan 
  

I want to be a Blood Spatter Analyst in Forensics. I will be like Dexter. He is awesome. Well, I want to be this because I have been interested in hearts and blood since I was 5 years old. My mother has a heart disease. I will be a heart doctor or a Blood Spatter Analyst in Forensics !
- Ayşe Cansın Siral 

When I grow up I want to be a detective in homicide. Because it is a cool job and they are stopping killers. If there is a smart killer its a more adventurous job. I want this 'cause I want to solve puzzles. And Dexter is doing this job so it becomes more and more interesting to me.
-Samed Sahin

I want to be a professional volleyball player like Malgorzata Glinka. She is the best player in Vakıfbank T.T. So I want to be strong and tall as her. But I have to play very well too. I have been playing volleyball for 6 years and now I am a player in Vakıfbank T.T.
- Dilara ERVER

I want to be a street racer. Because I love muscle and tuner cars. I always watch AB Moteurs. I finished all of Need for Speed series; Undercover, Carbon, Pro street, Underground 2, Porsche Unleashed and High Stakes III. I have a hot wheels and matchbox car collection. And my favorite car is Chevelle '70- Sinan Altınayak

No comments:

Post a Comment