Friday, March 2, 2012

World Water Month


March 1st, marks the beginning of World Water Month.  I would like my students to think about places in the world that do not have clean water to drink.  


1. Why is this do you think?  
Is it pollution? 
No money to clean their water? 
Education? 


Throughout this month I will be adding some World Water Month projects into my lessons.  Some fun things to do to keep us happy and interested and use our English for Environmental Awareness.  Please look up this word students and be ready to tell me what water means to you and what is Environmental Awareness?


Here is a forum and a project to look at and consider.  We will look at this in class and use it as a Speaking Activity!  Get ready!

ePals Water Forum


One Drop


Cambridge Learners English Dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment